What to expect at South Reno?
At South Reno, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible from Pastor Craig Dale
- Grace-filled worship.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. We offer environments where you can grow, laugh, and serve with.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a small group, you can find tools for growth here.
Sunday Worship In-person South Reno Campus
Learn more about what we're doing to create safe environments for you.
Join us In-person 9:30 a.m. Sundays